Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Super Bowl Champs!


About a week ago, my son's football team finished up another undefeated season including a Super Bowl win!   My layout features several great SSM lines, which I always love to mix & match!  

This is my last post for SSM - I want to thank everyone at SSM for having me as part of their team these last few years, I have truly enjoyed being a part of this amazing family!!  I also want to thank SSM's fans and followers for making SSM such a success and if you were local to SSM, I hope you stocked up on goodies at their warehouse sale!

Scrolling through my blog posts here at SSM, I couldn't pick just a few favorites as so many important moments for my family are here on this blog - so if you have some time you can check out my SSM projects from the past few years. :)





Products used:
Sporty Words - Football 
Sports & Activities - Football Paper

Title Sports - Wrestling
Title Sports - Baseball
Cardstock Stickers - Football


As always,  thanks for stoppin' by!
~Carolyn

No comments: