Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Atta Boy!

Asst. Coach Kevin Staton of Princeton Youth Football gives Zach Daniel an big Atta Boy! for catching a tough long pass against defenders and running it into the end zone. This proud mom wanted to thank each volunteer coach with a nice "cover page" to their custom PYFL albums I made. They have been uplifting, tough, and pushing my kid to be a rock star this season. 

In the layout below, I (Lynette) decorated "tags" of the new "Sports & Activities" paper and embellished with May Arts chocolate silk ribbons. Special effects are made with metallic watercolors, chalks, and an opaque white marker to create what I call a "comfortable but formal grunge" style.   

Thanks for looking, and appreciate any comments! 
Lynette Daniel
Sports & Activities - Football Paper #1415 (front and back)
Football Cardstock Stickers #5550

2 comments:

Todd Sanders said...

I'm sure Coach Staton will be quite pleased with your efforts and look back fondly on the special Moment you have captured. Your hand lettering always provides visual appeal and excitement. I like the use of photographic album corners to hold the pic. And adding the date seals the deal! I think I give Lynette a big Atta Girl!

tcot said...

Looks great! I really love the look of the brown scrolls and ribbon on the background paper.