Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Feel Like A Pro!

Hey Football Fans! It's Lynette Daniel the newest Design Team Member and since we are in the "throws" of the fall season and I wanted to make a bold graphic statement to replicate my son Zach's cool wide receiver gloves. When his hands are together it spells NIKE. To make this monochromatic layout, I started with a textured piece of white cardstock and hand painted the black burst. Then cut a neutral overlay of medium gray cardstock for the spiked effect. Next, I hand cut the PRO title with an Excel Hobby Blade and used black Stickles to make it shine. The clear football shape is hard to see in the scan but I hand cut the P logo for the Princeton Tigers and glued it on the helmet. Please give me your feedback on how you are "receiving" my new designs!

The Sport Is .. Football Paper #1343

1 comment:

Todd Sanders said...

"I feel like a pro not your average joe". Great line! The graphic "burst" adds the proper feeling of contact. (And isn't that kinda what football is all about?) And speaking of contact, this design provides for plenty of eye contact. Touchdown, Lynette!