Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome Guest Designer Lana Day!!

Scrappin' Sports & More is happy to show the work of our newest guest designer Lana Day.  But first a few words from Lana :)

Hello! My name is Lana Day and I'm excited to be able to create a few layouts for Scrappin' Sports &More.

I have been scrapping for years. With each year that comes along my scrapbooking style changes. Right now my main focus for scrapbooking is my two boys, they are total posers so I always have lots of pictures of the boys that I can create with.

I guess I would describe my scrapbooking style for them as "Simply and Real". I love lines and circle so I am often drawn to those types of papers but my real passion in paper is to be able to use it as my embellishment. I love to be able to cup up my papers and decorate my scrapbook layouts with it! I hope you enjoy.

If you want to see other cards and layouts I have created, check out my blog www.spiclylady.wordpress.com

Cheers and Scrap On!
 
And now a layout from Lana using our latest line Sports & Activities.  How adorable is this little girl! 
 

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Super cute Layout! Congrats on your GDT spot!

Carolyn Lontin said...

Love how bright & fun this is!