Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Make a Wish!

Despite my best efforts to keep her from growing up, my sweet little girl will turn 10 this week.  She keeps reminding  me that she's "hitting double digits."  There's no going back after this.  While I'm excited about the young lady she is becoming, I miss the sweet little girl that she used to be.

So, to honor my girl, I decided to make her a birthday card that is as sweet as she is.  Who would have thought that gymnastics paper and prom paper would be just the combination I needed!  Scrappin' Sports papers have fantastic "A" sides that have great themes of sports and activites, but the "B" sides are super versatile and wonderful to play with!

Products Used:
#1378- Title Sports: Prom (blue)
#1417- Sports & Activities: Gymnasics (yellow)

And, I even broke out some stamps that I just HAD to have... about three years ago!

Here's to wishing all of the little girls out there (and their mommies who hate to see them grow up) a very, Happy Birthday!

~Nicole

No comments: