Monday, July 2, 2012

Meet our Wonderful Guest Designer for July, Suzanna Lee

I am very exicted to share with you today a layout created by our fantastic July guest designer Suzanna Lee.  Let's get to know Suzanna a little bit better first!

Hey! I am Suzanna Lee, wife to Michael and Mummy to Nikolas and Mia. These 3 are not only my life but the subjects all things crafty. Scrapbooking is not only my creative outlet but a means to preserving my insanity (and memories)! Equally important to me is the photography. I spend as much time with my Nikon as I do at my scrappy desk. When not with my family or scrapbooking, I work part time as a Physical Therapist. Somebody has to support this addiction! LOL!! I am honored to be the guest designer  here at Scrappin' Sports and More this month and can't wait to share my work with you! More of my work can be found on my blog http://www.lifestrivialities.typepad.com/



And now, it's time to reveal a layout created by Suzanna that I'm sure you will enjoy!  With the 4th of July just a couple of days, I thought I would share her patriotic baseball layout first!  I love how she mixed so many Scrappin' Sports lines to created this layout!

Here is a close up of her title work!
Make sure you check back with us later this month to see more wonderful designs by Suzanna!

Scrappin' Sports & More Product Used:
#1367 Title Sports - Baseball
#1374 Title Sports - Gymnastics (blue stars)
#1337 The Sport Is - Baseball
#1389 Girls Rule - Dance Life (red stripes)
#1388 Girls Rule - Dance (grey swirls)
#5544 Baseball Cardstock Stickers

No comments: