Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet Our Newest Guest Designer Jill Utrup!!

Today it is our privilege to introduce you to our next guest designer Jill Utrup.  I am really excited to show you some of Jill's work, but first a little about Jill.

Hi, my name is Jill Utrup and I am so excited to be a guest designer for Scrappin' Sports.  I have been scrapbooking for over 13year now.  I am a single mother of three children 2 girls 17 and almost nine and a boy who is 13.  My children participate in soccer, football,basketball, 4H, FFA, and choir.

I love the SSM lines!  Each new introduction brings new ideas and ways to use them for my children. I also love to take papers and use them for non traditional uses such as cards or mini albums. I love to brighten someone’s day even if he/she are suffering in a bad situation.  It lets them know someone is thinking of them.

This is the cheer paper and soccer paper.  The title is too big on the 12x12 paper to fit on one 8 1/2 x 11 page.  So by cutting it up and matting it I utilized the wonderful lettering.






1 comment:

LisaM said...

Great 2 pager Jill!