Monday, April 9, 2012

A Bottle of Sunshine!

Have you ever wished you could send someone a bottle of sunshine?  Well, I have!  If you have a friend or family member who could use a little cheer, you can send a bottle to brighten their day!

First, I talked my husband into drinking some of the Starbuck's Frappacchino's from the grocery store.  Then, I ran the empty bottle through the dishwasher and cleaned off the label.  Then, I set to work creating SUNSHINE!  I picked out the yellow candy from some leftover Easter goodies.  Then, I covered the cap with some fun Tennis paper from the Girls Rule collection.  Then, I traced and cut a sun on to the same paper and adhered it to the front of the bottle.  Finally, I added a bow and VOILA!  A bottle of sunshine!


Products Used:
#1395- Girls Rule: Tennis

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you were inspired!

~Nicole

1 comment: