Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi There!

Well, hello there! It's me, Lisa!  I'm so excited to be on the team and be creating my first post for you...  So here goes!
My middle daughter is on Junior Varsity Cheer at our High School and it's Basketball season so our afternoons and evenings have been spent in the bleachers of the gym.  Last week was our "homecoming" of the basketball season so the girls performed half time as well as their usual cheer routines.  I created this layout to highlight the many pictures from the game.



Title Sports-#1374 Gymnastics
Game Day #1233 Basketball Game
Title Sports #1369 Cheer
Girls Rule #1387 Cheer
The Sport is #1339 Cheer
(I created the title from the letters on the "cheer" paper..lucky us, our high school initials are ECR!)
Thank you for looking! 

No comments: