Monday, February 27, 2012

Dance All Day!


Our family spends every New Years Day with a group of our friends kicking off the new year 
with snow activities (if we have snow) and games.  Last year was the year of "Just Dance."
Lily & her friend, Kate, spent hours dancing.  I took pictures of them dancing to Tina 
Turner's "Proud Mary" and then tried it myself.  I have no idea how these girls did this over
and over again as it wasn't an easy routine, but they did it and smiled the whole time! 


I used a sketch from ScrapFreak for this layout.  

I love that these SS&M dance papers are a neutral black and white.  It really allows me to 
add color without taking away from the great dance papers.  

Scrappin' Sports & More Supplies:
Girls Rule Line
Dance Paper #1388
The Sport Is... Line
Dance Paper #1341
Title Sports Line
Hockey Paper #1375

No comments: