Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ready for some Softball?

Nothing makes me feel better when the weather gets cold than to scrap about warmer times! As I scrapped this page, I could think about the warm sun beaming down on my neck as I watched my daughter, Bailee, play. 

The right and left page of this layout are the A and B sides of the new Sporty Words paper (plus an oldie, but a goodie). It is so nice when you can use both sides of the paper. By cutting out the word "softball", my title matched the colors on the left side perfectly, allowing for a cohesive 2 page layout!

~Shannon
Products used:
1145 Classic Baseball
1406 Softball (Sporty Words collection)
1260 Softballs
1237 Baseball Games
5542 Softball Cardstock Stickers

1 comment:

Beeceecreativity said...

great background paper for this multi photo double page..