Scrappin’ Sports & More (SSM) wants YOU to become a member of our Design Team!
Are you running from one sporting event to another? Are your children or grandchildren school age? Do you have lots of family photos & everyday life photos? If you answered yes, this is the team for you. SSM is looking for one enthusiastic, dedicated scrapper or paper crafter to serve a six-month term beginning February 1, 2012. (Continuation of the term will be determined by both parties at the end of six months.)
As a Design Team member, you will receive:
*Monthly supply of SSM products of your choice.
*Advance releases of new product lines!
*Endorsement fees for published layouts and projects!
*Payment for projects used for trade shows!
*Personal on-line gallery on the SSM website
Design Team members are required to complete a minimum of three projects each month, to be uploaded to our blog and website and to retailer websites as assigned. Members are asked to submit their monthly SSM projects for possible publication in crafting magazines and idea books. Members will also complete special projects as requested by SSM to be used for trade shows, catalogs, promotional items, and various other venues. (Members do not need to be exclusive to SSM.)
Interested applicants should send the following in a single email:
1. Full name, address, daytime & evening phone numbers, and email address (US and Canadian applicants only, please)
2. Short biography
3. List of other design teams in which you are currently or were previously a member (It is not a requirement to be part of another team, we just want to see what you’ve been up to recently.)
4. A brief paragraph stating why you would like to be a member of the SSM Design Team and how your style would complement our designs.
5. Three example projects (layouts, cards or other paper crafting items). SSM product does not have to be used in your examples, but would be beneficial to see your use of our products.
6. Links to any on-line galleries and/or blog (If you do not have one, please include a couple of more examples of your work.)
Please submit the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, January 22nd. No late entries will be accepted. The new Design Team member will be announced on our blog & Facebook page on Wednesday, February 1st.
For additional information on our products, visit our website at www.scrappinsports.com