Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Take Note!

I am not sure about all of you, but I am always grabbing for a little notebook.  I always carry one in my purse for remembering little tidbits I when I am out and about; from family memories to great quotes to crafty ideas.   These notebooks whipped up in no time at all!


I am throwing the "Life Is Beatiful" notebook in my purse today.  I die-cut the flowers, spritzed them with mist, crinkled and layered them.  Love how well the "Title Sports" papers hold their shape to give the flowers great dimension.

The "Memory" notebook is a gift for a co-worker who just had a baby. It will accompany a memory jar to store all the little slips of memories about her newborn son.  The upside down banner was simply created by punching 6 circles out of the paper, layering the circles, & them cutting them in half.  Again, it added great dimension.  

"Title Sports" line in "Life is Beautiful":
Hockey Paper (#1375)
Prom Paper (#1378)
Cross Country Paper (#1370)

"Title Sports" line in "Memory" notebook:
Cross Country Paper (#1370)
Gymnastics Paper (#1374)

No comments: