Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Boo!

I know, it's still way to early to be thinking about the holidays, but really Halloween is just 41 days away! The boys started talking today about costumes and such and it got me thinking. With a little bit of time on my hands today, I decided to start planning ahead --- well, at least a little bit. I went through all my fun Scrappin' Sports & More scraps and pulled out all the colors that reminded me of Halloween. These are the papers I used:

School is Cool - #1358 - 2nd Grade
School is Cool - #1359 - 3rd/4th Grades
Title Sports - #1384 - Wrestling
Title Sports - #1375 - Hockey
Title Sports - #1370 - Cross Country
Down on the Farm - #1291 - Cats
Family & More - #1275 - Cousins
Family & More - #1276 - Niece

Here is what I created with my scraps:




I am 2 cards closer to being ready for the holidays!

No comments: