Thursday, March 31, 2011

Working with Scraps!

I'm thrifty by nature - in fact, there is nothing that makes me happier than getting a bargain!  I'm not just talking about when you have to buy something --- another way to be thrifty is to use what you have.  This is the theory I apply to my scrappin'!  I love to use my scraps and I my rule of thumb is "If it's big enough to stamp an image on, then it's a keeper! 

Once in a while, my scraps start to take over my space.  That is when I know that I need to get to work making some cards!  I decide on a design and then I start mass producing them with any and all scraps that I have hanging around!  Scrappin' Sports & More papers are perfect for doing this because all the paper lines have coordinating color families! 

For this set of cards, I worked with this basic sketch:

and created these three cards made from various scraps and papers from all different
Scrappin' SPorts & More paper lines!




I'd love to see what you create with my card sketch!  Feel free to leave a comment here with a link to your creations so I can leave you some love!

Thanks!
Kim :)

No comments: