Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Sketch Fun!

Ahh...the middle of December and life is crazy busy with planning for the coming holiday!  My mind seems to wander constantly during these busy times, always thinking of  another thing before even finishing my current project! So, when we decided to play with a sketch this month, I was thrilled!  Nothing keeps me on task like working from a sketch!  Even if I have to walk away from creating for a few minutes, a few hours, or even a few days, I can get right back on track just by looking at my sketch!  I love the help it gives me! 

An this month's sketch is fantastic!  It comes courtesy of Becky Fleck and Page Maps!  You can find so many wonderful sketches to inspire you on her blog!  Make sure to head on over and check them out!

The sketch we are playing with this month is:


Here is my layout for you:


Products Used:
#1221 In the Garden
#1107 - Round & Round
#1022 - Teed Up
#1026 - Hooked

No comments: