Monday, November 22, 2010

A time to give thanks...

With the Thanksgiving holiday on it's way here in the states, it is a time for us to stop and reflect on our many blessings.  This has been a year of challenges and triumphs for our family and I am truly grateful that we have made it this far.  When looking for a picture to scrap for this theme, I remembered a picture I had taken of my son, Logan, as he made his First Reconciliation this past Spring.  It just really demonstrates how I feel and reminds me to stop and give thanks!  I am thankful for so many things, and I have to mention how thankful I am to be a part of this Design Team.  Scrappin Sports & More is a wonderful company to work for.  The staff really makes you feel like family and the team are an awesome group of gals!!



~Shannon
Products Used:
#1293 Dog
#1324 Football
#1321 Bowling
#1278 Family/Generations

No comments: