Monday, September 13, 2010

A Sketch Challenge!!

Scrappin Sports and More has teamed up with My Sketch World for a SKETCH CONTEST!!!  Excited?  I knew you would be!!  So here are the details...

Using this AWESOME SKETCH...and at least 50% Scrappin Sports and More Products, create a layout between NOW and October 1st.  Then come back here and post a link to THIS POST AND on the My Sketch World Blog.  A winner will be chosen and recieve the ENTIRE CALENDAR LINE that was just released at CHA Summer!! 

Here is a peek at what you will win...



Aren't they AMAZING???  For a little added inspiration, the DT has had the opportunity to work with this sketch and will be posting their layouts throughout the week.  Here is Shannon's take on the sketch using the new Music papers (also Debuted at CHA Summer)...



So those are the details.  Are you inspired and ready to scrap?  Don't know where to get the products...check out the Scrappin Sports & More's newly updated website!  Good luck to everyone and thanks again to Lucy at My Sketch World for the awesome sketch!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I completed my layout! I used both sides of the "Name of the Game" paper along with some "Bowling Star Red." I have posted it in 2 places:

at Scrapdango:
http://www.scrapdango.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11816&ppuser=1029

and at My Sketch World:
http://74.52.59.194/~mysketch/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0

thanks for the fun challenge! I love how my layout turned out!