Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Calendars Made Easy Papers!

These new month themed papers by Scrappin' Sports & More are prefect for monthly recaps or capturing the theme of each month, be sure to check out the Calendars Made Easy Paper & Stickers!

My first layout features Calendars Made Easy - March paper.  I LOVE the patterned shamrocks!  I cut out a few shamrocks from another sheet of Calendars Made Easy - March paper and pop dotted them onto my background paper.

Journaling: green shirt / green socks / green eyes / green hair / you sure were in the St. Patrick's Day spirit!  2006





My second layout features the Calendars Made Easy - October paper.  I used the preprinted 'October' on the paper as my title and added a few die cut pumpkins and photos!  Super easy with these great papers!





Thanks for stoppin' by!

~Carolyn

No comments: