Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fabulous Custom Papers!

When  I heard that I was going to design my own custom papers, I admit that I jumped up and down just a bit!  How exciting to be able to choose the perfect color combinations along with the paper and font styles?  I went right to work searching through my pictures for just the right ones -- the unique ones that were screaming for unique paper! 

Did you know that ordering custom papers is a snap with Scrappin' Sports & More!  It was super easy and quick and the end result was fantastic!

Throughout the month, I will be sharing them with you here -- a couple at a time!

clownin'around

In addition to my Custom papers, I used:

#1114 - Bowling Star Yellow
#1294 - Ducks

Whats Up

In addition to my Custom papers, I used:

#1152 - Classic Hockey

No comments: