Monday, April 12, 2010

Project 12: March Sketch

Wow - I cannot believe how fast this year is going and that we are already well into April!  These project 12 sketches are going to be great to look back at a 2010 recap!

Here is the fabulous PageMaps sketch for Project 12: March:



Here is my take on the sketch:


I had planned on using a lot of greens for this sketch, however none of photos really called for the green!  Luckily I had a lot of other papers and colors to pick from!

Journaling:
March 2010
Seth performed in his school's talent show with his speedstacks.  March was filled with snow and baseball - Seth is learning to pitch!  We painted our formal living and dining rooms -aka- my scraproom, office and Seth's game room. 

THEN I realized I forgot some journaling so I added it to the back:
We also found out one of Seth's best buddies, Peyton was moving to MN - Seth was devastated!  It was two weeks of sleep-overs and playdates!  Luckily, they are planning a visit back to CO in May and are hoping to be back in CO within a few years!

Products used:
Defining Dance Paper #1171
Baby Boy / Newborn Boy Paper #1268
Mother / Mom Paper #1269
Football Rub-ons Down on the Field #7506
Up & Down Rub-ons #7521

Thanks for stoppin' by the Scrappin' Sports & More blog and if you are doing the Project 12 sketches, be sure to link us up so we can check out your work!

Stay tuned for the rest of the DT's Project 12 sketch layouts! 

~Carolyn


No comments: