Monday, February 22, 2010

Themed Papers

You can quickly and easily create a layout by using themed papers. Here I only used three double-sided papers to create a layout with many layers. I cut out the elements that I wanted to highlight such as the title, the flags and the red, yellow & green stripe then I used larger parts of the patterned papers such as the flag pattern and the definition. I added some die cut letters, three brads and a journaling tag ... this was a very fast and easy layout to create with minimal supplies.


Scrappin' Sports & More Papers used:

Sports on Fire Playing the Game #1137
Game Day Racing Game #1247
Defining the Game Defining Racing #1182

Journaling:

We found Action Go-Karts while looking for a place for Seth's 9th birthday party. Of course Rick & Seth had to take a test drive! Feb. 6, 2010

2 comments:

Jolene said...

That looks so cool! I bet they had a blast. Nice layering.

Peggy said...

Carolyn - I love this layout!