Monday, January 25, 2010

No turning back...

One of the things I love most about Scrappin Sports and More papers are that they are 2-sided! Sometimes the back has another image, and sometimes the back is mostly one color. At times I take some very busy pictures and need a more subtle paper to match. Scrappin Sports and More has me covered!! Not only are the backs perfect for a more subtle look, the different lines coordinate perfectly with each other. For this layout, I used papers from the Family and More Line and the Young and Active line. Because the papers were mostly one color, I could even die cut my letters for my title to achieve a perfect match.




Products Used:
Item: 1271 Brother-Sister
Item: 1101 Balancing Act
Item: 1273 Grandpa-Papa

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Shannon, I've always loved this lo of yours. You are so right about the back side of the double sided papers.... they are such nice colors and coordinate so well with a variety of the lines. Great post!