Thursday, January 14, 2010

And Last, but Not Least....Carolyn Lontin


My name is Carolyn Lontin. I have been married to Rick since January 1997; we have one son, Seth and two crazy dogs! We live in gorgeous Colorado, in a suburb just south of Denver. We are less than 20 minute drive to the mountains and love to go there often! I began scrapping in October 2001 to preserve my son's childhood memories and it quickly became an obesession! I love capturing my family's "real" moments both in my photos and in my journaling on my layouts and projects. I have found the creative outlet of scrapping to be incredibly relaxing and quite addictive, which is shocking to the previously dominate non-artistic side of me! Over the past few years, I have had the honor of having my work published in major publications! Since April 1994, I have been a Human Resource Director for a manufacturing company. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends, photography, exercising, cheering on my son's many sports teams, mini-adventures exploring in the mountains, playing with our dogs, and reading. I absolutely love being a part of the Scrappin' Sports & More Design Team, it's a dream come true for me!


And now for some layouts....First up is Catcher



Journaling:
Your biggest adjustment in football was the equipment - so imagine our concern when your coach, Casey Bettis asked you to play catcher. Of course, you agreed to try it. You not only loved it but you were awesome! You impressed everyone when you caught pop-flys in nearly every game your first season. Now as we start your third season of baseball, we are no longer worried about the equipment, we love watching our catcher.

Products: Name of the Game Baseball #1255, Classic Baseball #1145, Baseball on Fire #1133, Baseball Rubon #636

Sweet Summer


Products:Defining Summer Paper #1223, Frozen Treats Paper #1226

Basketball Scrimmage


Photos Nov 2009

Products: Defining Basketball Paper #1008 Name of the Game Basketballs Paper #1256 Basketball Rubons #635 Basketballs Stickers #5527

4 comments:

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Hey Carolyn, Your layouts are wonderful. I love how you did your titles on The basketball and Catcher pages. I love how they jump right out at you. Scrappin Sports is right up your alley. Have fun!

Jolene said...

You are ROCKING these sports products! I love your layouts and how sharp they are. SS&M is lucky to have you! ♥

Kimmarie Baker said...

Congrats C! I love all your layouts. Left some love at SBO.

fishey15 said...

I like your style. Your journaling on the "Catcher" layout could have been written about my 10yo. We love watching our catcher, too! Fun pages - great DT gig!